What feature would you like to see us add?

add section for order packaging notes on packing slip

I'm trying to train someone to package my orders for me, and while some orders are routine, some orders (especially cubic) require packaging explanation. It would be easier on employees if I could put notes on the packing slips for some of the trickier orders.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
HobbiesDepotIncHobbiesDepotInc shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
hlfactoryoutlet6hlfactoryoutlet6 shared a merged idea: Pass Buyer Notes to Packing Slipl  ·   · 
completed  ·  ByronByron responded  · 

We now support fully customizable packing slips for our Silver plans (and above). These allow you to add any order information to the packing slips. Please submit a ticket if you need assistance in doing so.

Thanks1

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ByronAdminByron (Product Director, ShipStation) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning. Thanks for the question. We are currently in beta with our "customizable packing slips" for Silver, Gold and Platinum plans. If you'd like to participate, please file a support ticket and request to be included.

(FYI, We are merging this suggestion with other suggestions that deal with customized packing slips)

• JRJR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I mentioned in this in a similar thread that wanted custom notes on the packing slips, but this thread is addressing exactly the type of notes I'm looking to include: "notes from buyer" or from the buyer's perspective "notes to seller". This is the field/phrase used in Etsy stores.

• JRJR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an Etsy seller, I would like to be able to include the notes from the buyer that ShipStation already imports as a field, into the packing slips.

Feedback and Knowledge Base