Request a New ShipStation Feature

We want to hear from you! Tell us what changes, enhancements, or completely new features you would like to see added to ShipStation. Post & explain your ideas here so all our customers can vote on them. By the way, ideas that get the most votes are more likely to get our attention, so make it easily understandable (some examples are also a good idea). While we can’t guarantee we’ll build it, asking never hurts, right? ;)

Before you post your idea, make sure to look around to see if someone already posted it.

Remember the more votes, the more attention we give the idea…

Let the voting begin!

What feature would you like to see us add?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. integrate with shop.com

Please make the orders from shop.com enter Shipstation

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Something entirely new  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have one button to print both label and packing slip

It would really help to speed things up if you could choose to prompt the print screens for both labels and packing slips. Creating a printing queue could also help with printing management.

Thanks

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Fixes for cumbersome processes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Take away the duplicate shipping screen

When I select "create label" I want it to... create the label.. not take me to the SAME screen to yet again select.. "Create Label" It is an extra step that takes time.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Fixes for cumbersome processes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Shipstation to "notify the marketplace" of an Order Cancellation

I wanted to address an issue that I'm having with Shipstation. There seems to be a disconnect with Shipstation and the respective marketplaces when "canceling" an order. Is there an existing function that will allow Shipstation to "notify the marketplace" of the "order cancellation" and if not, please send this message to the appropriate party to get a "fix" on this issue.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancements for existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Address Black / Block list to flag known bad buyers

eBay sellers often have to deal with a bad customer or habitual scammers. We can use tags to mark an individual user as a scammer, but it doesn't help when the same users are making new accounts and every month and abandoning their old accounts

It would be incredibly useful to make a black list for street addresses that would automatically flag orders as suspicious.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Something entirely new  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Captialize Customer Shipping Name and Address

Customers often enter their name and shipping address in lower case, which looks unprofessional when printing on invoices/pack lists etc.

We would like to suggest the option for ShipStation to automatically capitalize these entries.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When an order is manually mark as shipped, let us enter a Ship Date and show the the tracking number in the upper left corner of Orders page

When an order is manually mark as shipped, let us enter a Ship Date and then plz show the the tracking number in the upper left corner of Orders page.

Right now, it shows it at the bottom of the page, but only if we click on “Order Activity”.

This is hard to find and easy to over look:

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fixes for cumbersome processes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Order Filters & Automation Rules Need to Work for Multiple Item Orders too

The current system of order filters and automation rules is VERY handy. However, it's also extremely crippled. The filters only ever apply to orders with 1 item in it. Any orders where a customer has bought 2 or more items, are skipped completely by the filters - and this isn't actually made clear on the Order Filters page, leading to much confusion as to why filters weren't working!

I'll give you an example of how I use Order Filters, and why I need it to apply to all orders, no matter how many items are in it:

I sell a…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancements for existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I need to edit products in the order items fileds, Customer change order

When my customer calls and changes the items in the order, I can not edit the Order Items to show the changes the customer made, there for the packing list with the shipment is wrong as well.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. it's too easy to click the print button

I do drop shipment and have around 8-10 batches per day across 12 selling channels for our customers. When printing batches, sometimes I accidentally double click the print button. My labels are a nickel a piece so this can get expensive. Perhaps a popup that says, "you have already sent this to the printer, are you sure you want to print again?"

Or maybe a little green check that shows next to the batch that it has printed successfully. Or really anything other than physically checking the printer to make sure the batch printed out only once.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to print international return labels

It would be great if we could print international return labels.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enhancements for existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix Notes and any other Popups that interfere because they pop up too fast.

Basically, the popup on notes happens too fast, and doesn't let you get at other things on the UI because the note pop-up balloon comes up too fast and covers other note icons or controls. See the screencast for a live demo.

http://screencast.com/t/a6hZPVtxJ

If you've often had internal notes popups or other pop ups unintentially popping up and blocking you from clicking on something else, vote for this enhancement please!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Actually "Keep me logged In" when I check that box

For those of us with a dedicated/secure computer, or who have staff that don't all need their own account, it would be lovely if the log-in feature "keep me logged in" actually kept me logged in. Like, forever unless I log off.

As a second-best, I'd take a "remember me" option that allows my browser's autofill to autofill my username *and* password.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Fixes for cumbersome processes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mark as Shipped; support tracking "Shipped By: AMZN_US"

When I fill orders thru FBA and Amazon ships with "Shipped By: AMZN_US" I need to be able to mark as shipped and notify the marketplace of tracking!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Something entirely new  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It would certainly help to have more of an extensive list of restrictions to select for certain users.

We can restrict users to their own orders and stores, but that doesn't do anything if they can still see revenue, customers, revenue reports for other stores that isn't theirs. It's important to keep these private and only certain people can see!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow the ability to specify a weight for "Your packaging"

To get accurate rates we've been adding the weights of packaging to the weights of each of our SKUs. But when multiple SKUs are ordered at once, the weight ends up being higher and we could potentially be over-charged.

If we could input weights for our packages we've created under "Your Packaging" we could input the actual weight of each SKU and could end up with more accurate order weights and shipping rates.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. organize print order summary and label for location

organize & print order summary and label for warehouse location to be able to pick and pack in the same order as the pick list have of warehouse location that will increased the pick and packing speed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Import field for Alias SKUs

I was really happy to see support for Alias SKUs in the product update today! We have a very large number of these (enough that manually inputting them is nearly impossible) and would love to be able to have them included as a field in the product import. Is this planned?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Automation rule to add product (SKU) to an order based on conditions.

Create an automation rule that would conditionally add a product to the order. For example, if the customer is a new customer, add a sku for product literature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base