Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would be great if ShipStation offered a printing label for FedEx eCom labels!!

FedEx SmartPost offers great eCom labels for a great price. They are designed and branded with your company's information. If SS could look into allowing a print option for them, it would be fantastic!!

See below for reference!
    http://www.ecomlabelsolutions.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support UPS labels 4 x 8.25

Provide additional shipping label size.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would be great if ShipStation would allow two endorsements for FedEx SmartPost!!

FedEx SmartPost allows two endorsements on the shipping label. However, ShipStation does not support this feature. It would be amazing if ShipStation could add this feature. Choosing one endorsement over the other could have a detrimental effect on our company.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. inventory mangment kit bundle

We would like for shipstation to add a kit option to the new inventory management. A lot of our Sku's are kits and so we cannot use the inventory management provided, we would like to integrate a way to use the parent SKU that is a kit number and automatically deduct the parts within that kit. For example every time we sell Sku: Kit 1 which contains part A,B,C shipstation will automatically deduct part A,B,C from our inventory. This would allow us to keep better track of our inventory.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sales By Store display on the overview section to show order QTY with sales $

Since most of users would like to know how many orders coming in through different stores (Channels)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Carrier Fees (Shipping Charges) on Delivery Notification Emails

Most of our business is drop-shipments for B2B customers. We need to include the shipping charges (carrier fee) in our Delivery Notification Emails, but there is no Shipping Charges field available when editing a Delivery Email Template.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sort Orders by Requested Service

Please add the ability to sort the list of Awaiting Shipment orders by Requested Service along with the other options. I am using the iOS mobile app and the ability to see orders that had special shipment request such as Overnight or Store Pickup would be a benefit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Printing multiple labels at a time from app

I would like to be able to print multiple labels at a time using the app, as I do everything from my phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  ShipStation Companion Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Integration with UPS WorldShip 1) sync SQL Address Book 2)Importer of record & consignee separate UPS accounts 3)Driver Summary support

We would love to see integration with UPS WorldShip

1) sync SQL Address Book into shipstation customers
    (preventing two customer data bases)

2)our Importer of record & consignee are separate entities which requires separate UPS accounts.
    (we currently need to ship all Canada orders we ship from the USA through WorldShip, which is very slow) If you can't integrate with WolrdShip SQL maybe you can support multiple UPS accounts that allow us to choose separate Importer of record & consignee UPS accounts?

3) WorldShip Driver summary could include Shipstation UPS data for smart pickups.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to print UPS EDI "Backup Document" (secondary label, offline barcode invoice) same one UPS World Ship provides

We would like the option to print the secondary "Backup Document" label for UPS EDI shipments. (same one UPS World Ship provides)

The UPS drivers complain when the Backup Document label is not on our international shipments sent EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)

Here is an example so you know what we are talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/SvCFqJg.png
    (the one on the right)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to add/track shipping costs for manually shipped orders

I have some items that are sent via dropship, and I'd like to be able to add the shipping cost when I'm also adding the tracking #'s and "notify marketplace." I'd like to be able to track the shipping I'm paying for dropship along with my other shipping charges with ShipStation reports. Right now, I'm adding the cost to the notes, but this is a cumbersome way to keep track.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Scan Barcodes for Hot key shortcuts. No mouse or keyboard needed to process an order.

We want the ability to use the barcode scanner to choose our shipping presets and to print the shipping label.

We love the barcode scan feature on the packing slip that lets us bring the order up by simply scanning the barcode.

We would really like to take this option further and make the fulfillment process so much easier by using the scanner to complete the process.

Bar codes that equal keyboard strokes are simple to create and print out onto paper. We want to make a few simple barcodes that equal the already available ship station presets.

Example -…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide inventory information on pick lists

Having ecomdash inventory integration is great and thank you for working with them on this.

What would be helpful is the ability to see the available inventory information on Pick Lists -

Having this information on pick lists (as an option) would save us time when there is a question about available inventory and also give pickers the opportunity to cross check available inventory with a visual count at the time of picking (so any discrepancies can be discovered.)

Please consider this important feature for a future release.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pull orders from Square invoices

Hi, I wish Shipstation would be able to pull orders from Square paid invoices as well and send email shipment confirmation to invoiced customers in a similar fashion it would to online orders from Square marketplace. Invoicing is still one of the preferred method for customers who purchase from Facebook groups and it will be very helpful to eliminate errors and reduce processing time. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to add this feature but I know a lot of sellers like myself (at least 7000 sellers from the company I work with) will appreciate this feature. Thank…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reference fields in UPS return labels

I notice that there are no "Document Option" for the return shipping labels

I need to add messages to the reference fields on the UPS return label, like the options in the outbound UPS label.

We do drop-ship and require to add Order#, Product Description on the return label.

Please kindly review my request and add the option for UPS return labels.

Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Issue with inventory when selling heavy items internationally

We have an issue with international orders that require more than one package due to international weight restrictions. Right now it shows that we have sold the same item twice because it was shipped in 2 boxes. We can only ship international orders with USPS. They have a weight limit per package, thus the reason why some packages must be shipped in multiple boxes. For example, we sell an Exhaust system (part number EX11560) that weighs 70lbs. The weight limit for one box internationally is only like 65lbs, so we must split the item into 2 boxes. It is 2…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi @Motorsport Auctions, thanks so much for taking the time to post your feedback! I took a look at the ticket you had with Jared and what you’re experiencing is related to a raw data export. From what I’ve read, it also sounds like this interferes with an outside inventory system.

The most ideal solution is to be able to ship multiple package shipments with USPS, but since they don’t offer this function we’ll have to find other solutions. If you rely heavily on the raw data export “Shipped Items”, one solution is to split your order but not the order item quantity.

Additionally, adding a tag (ex: Split order) can help increase visibility if the new order number is not as helpful.

What do you think?

20. Awaiting Review

I wish there was another section we could funnel all new orders into called "awaiting review". From there an order would either be put on hold b/c a customer requested or shipped. The problem now is all the on hold order dump into the awaiting shipment daily and get mixed in. We tag them but it would be nicer to have another section to seperate the new from the old with more priority.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base